Before Tanning Care
Before Tanning Preparation for Best Results
- If you have dry skin, we recommend moisturizing up to the day before the spray tan. Not on the day of the tan.
- If you are going to wax, pedicure or manicure, for best tanning results do so 2 days before.
- Shave, Shower and exfoliate with a quality body brush or scrub to remove any dry skin the day before the tan. Do not do any of this on the day of the tan.
- Do not use deodorant the day of the tan.
- Do not use lotions, Dove soap, and/or gel-infused shavers the day of the spray tan.
- You may tan in a garment of your choice, ladies may tan nude. Gentlemen are required to wear underwear. Any clothing worn will have the potential to stain.
- We recommend wearing dark loose fitting clothes as the bronzer may rub off of your skin following the spray tan.
- Flip flops are preferred, as tennis shoes etc. can cause the tanning solution to rub off.
- Bring a towel for your car seat.
- Cash is preferred, the right money is appreciated.
- Please make an appointment before using any vouchers.